As my son returned to school last week. I did some baking in preparation for that. For lunches I made Pizza Scrolls. He only went to school for 3 days so I had some left for today.
I also made some Choc Crunch Granola, Seed Toast, chilli roasted trail mix (I used some almonds as well as the cashews & pine nuts instead of the pepitas), a version of spiced pumpkin seed cranberry snack bars (unfortunately something leaked on it while it was cooling in the fridge so it went a bit soggy).
(I use dark Lindt chocolate instead of chocolate chips) and Paleo Oreo Cookies
(mine weren’t paleo as I did use icing sugar in the cream filling), Both of the new recipes were a hit and I will be making them again.
- Monday – Boston Beans & Sausages
- Tuesday – A GF meat pie for Australia Day!
- Wednesday – KFC (Krispy Fried) chicken made with brown rice flour, air fryer chips & coleslaw. I did have something else on the menu but wasn’t feeling too well. I sent my daughter to the shops for a BBQ chicken and a dry coleslaw mix but they didn’t have any so she bought me the chicken strips and I had the KFC coating in the cupboard so it was a quick easy meal.
- Thursday – Mince & Pasta
- Friday – Leftover mince & pasta (my daughter was not at home for dinner either Wed or Thurs so it was enough to feed 3 of us for 2 nights.)
- Saturday – Korean Beef Noodle Bowls with rice noodles
- Sunday – Rissoles, air fryer chips, carrots & peas
What have you been cooking this week?